Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo

Adapted from Campbell's Cookbook
A lame way to start the blog, but it was what I had planned for dinner. Super easy and one of Blake and Sam's favorites. Hopefully, this will get more interesting as the days go by.
16 oz (1 box) Penne Pasta
2 Chicken Breasts
2 cups Frozen Broccoli
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup Skim Milk
1/2 cup Parmasean Cheese
Salt and Pepper

Boil a pot of water with a bit of kosher salt. Cut chicken into strips the size and shape of the penne pasta. Broil on low with seasoning salt. Combine the soup, milk, cheese and salt/pepper in a skillet and warm. Add the cooked chicken. While the pasta cooks, add frozen broccoli the final few minutes. Combine the pasta with the sauce and serve. There will be more pasta then needed (I only use about 3/4 of the box), so I save it for a later lunch for Sammie. She loves any meal with pasta!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Braziliam, I lived 5 years in EUA, I love Chicken Broccolli Alfredo, Your dora is so kilt, my dora is 8 months, congradulation por your blog!