Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Chocolate-Chip Mini Muffins

Recipe From: Jen Meacham
Good ole' college roomate and recipe. Jen and I used to make pumpkin bread to go along with our pasta and cold spaghetti sauce...with a can of applesauce on the side. It was great. Now it is mini muffins with mini chocolate chips... low fat. My, my, how the times have changed.
Ingredients:

15 oz canned pumpkin
2 cups flour
2 cups sugar (I use half splenda)
2 eggs
3/4 cup butter (I use half low fat)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips

Combine and mix. Add chocolate chips last. Spray mini muffin tin with Pam flour spray. I fill them full and/or over the top. Bake at 325 for 20-24 minutes. In a bread pan, cook for 1 hour & 10 minutes.

No comments: