Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes

Recipe From: Argo Cookbook
I used my gingersnap cookie recipe and when they came out of the oven, I smooshed them down to be a bit flatter. Now that I am typing out the recipe, I realized I used the whole can of pumpkin, not a cup...wonder what the difference is. They tasted great, maybe next time I'll make them look as good as the picture. I'm not much of the garnishing type.
Ingredients:
Gingersnap Cookies
12 ounces cream cheese (softened)
3/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmet, 1/4 tsp ginger, 1/8 cloves)
2 eggs
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/3 cup karo syrup

Line muffin pans with baking cups and place 1 cookie in each. Beat cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch and pumpkin pie spice in the mixer. Add eggs and mix well. Add pumpkin and syrup and beat for 1 minute. Pour filling into baking cups over the cookie, dividing evenly. Bake in a preheated 325 oven for 30-35 minutes, until just set. Chill for 1 hour. Garnish as desired.

No comments: